September 22-24 On-Site at Deerfoot ADK
Come join us for Father-Son weekend on site at Deerfoot Lodge Adirondacks! We’ll gather for Deerfoot games, Deerfoot food, and of course, a big bonfire to cap off the weekend! This event is designed to help Dads leverage the power of a Deerfoot experience to connect with their sons.
- Event costs: $200 for one Father and one son, plus $50 for each additional child.
- All participants must be at least 8 years of age. Deerfoot staff will host games and activities, but will not be available to provide childcare or supervision.
- Activities will include Archery, Campcraft (camping skills), Survival, Handcraft (rustic crafts projects), Fishing, and more!
- Expect cold weather – temperatures can drop into the 30s at night in September!
- Housing will be “bunkhouse style” in cabins in the Woodsmen section and on Pioneer Point.
- The schedule will feature an optional hike up Dug Mountain.
- Chiefs Ron Mackey and Craig Boronow will lead a Bible Study throughout the weekend.